The Highland Laddie pub on Old Street started life in 1813 and was the Spinners Arms until 1820.
It was re-built in 1900, along with the neighbouring properties, to form a terrace with the present rather grand frontage.
In recent years it has been known as the Camel Bar.
See Birds Eye View of this location.
A new view - Some good friends of mine have recently moved house from the south side of the city of Bradford to the north side, to an area called Heaton, not far down...
35 minutes ago