It was re-named King's Square and then again to Old Square some time around the 1780s, when New Square was created at the other end of Stamford Street. New Square, however, was renamed Henry Square in 1800, while Old Square has remained Old Square until this day.
Only a few of the original three story buildings remain, with the others having been rebuilt at various times.
See Google Street View of this location.
(Click photo for larger version. Press Back button to return here.)