St Michael's House is a magnificent Victorian building, constructed in 1869. It was the town's registry office but now houses the offices of a number of organisations.
This Grade II Listed building is constructed of brick with bands of stone and with arched windows. There are contrasting patterns picked out in blue brick on the top storey.
(Click photo for larger version. Press Back button to return here.)