(Click photo for larger version. Press Back button to return here.)
Another splash of colour this week as the cherry blossom trees come into their glory.
These particular blossoming trees line the steep footpath in Mossley that is known locally as Jacob's Ladder.
"Blossom Time" is my contribution to this week's "My World" feature. Please check out the other blogs participating in this week's My World.
See Birds Eye View of this location.
The Final touches to the Corn Queen
-
She is truly magnificent this year, the Corn Queen's final touches are
applied before the big day. Apple festival at Borough Market last weekend,
a cel...
8 years ago

Oh, I do love those cherry trees in blossom! And yours are gorgeous! Terrific capture for the day! Such a lovely! Hope you have a wonderful week!
ReplyDeleteSylvia
brilliant!
ReplyDeletewonderful!
fantastic!
Very pretty, I too love cherry blossoms. I remember seeing them when I lived in Washington DC. But they won't grow in my part of the world, where we're supposed to get more snow this week...
ReplyDeletegorgeous!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cherry blossoms and photo! Thanks for sharing your blossom world.
ReplyDeletelovely trees that adds charm to the path.
ReplyDelete